- The Office of the Regional Director shall implement at the regional level the pertinent laws, policies, rules and regulations and programs; exercise the management functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling; undertake Information, Education and Communication campaign; and perform such other duties and functions as may be procided by law or delegated by the Director.
The Legal Unit shall provide legal services to the Regional Office for the effective and efficient implementation of laws, rules and regulations and policies, relating to the administration and disposition of mineral lands and resources.
- Advises on implementation of existing laws, rules and regulations and policies;
- Assists in the review of contracts, agreements, permits and other related documents and concerns.
PLANNING AND INFORMATION UNIT
- Planning, programming, monitoring, and evaluation of regional programs/activities/projects;
- Coordinate the development and implementation of programs/activities/projects; and
- Provides planning standards and guidelines as formulated from the Central Office.